We are now taking bookings for next term (Sept 2021). Due to expansion we have spaces at all levels.
We are looking for several new teachers. See JOBS page for details!
Teach with us
If you think you might want to work with us, go to the Contact page and leave a message, or call Nick for an initial chat on 01242 279599
What we look for -
- ASA level 1 or 2 qualified, or equivalent (eg STA Award/Certificate)
- Happy to teach in the water
- Available to work on weekends (during school terms) on a regular basis
- Enthusiastic, responsible & team-player
- You want to keep improving as a swim teacher
- CRB checked, or willing to be
- Competent swimmer
You should be able to demonstrate a track record of either (or preferably both) of -
- Building confidence and fundamantal water skills of non-swimmers
- Correct teaching of one or more recognised strokes.
Experience of any of the following would be an advantage, but not essential -
- Competitive Swimming
- Lifeguard qualifications
- Synchronised Swimming
- Scuba Diving
- The "Total Immersion" system
- Any other aquatic activities
- Teaching/learning other skills that might give you a fresh perspective on teaching swimming (dancing, martial arts, yoga, skiing, languages etc)
We are looking for several new teachers to start in September. See JOBS page for details!